John 14:6

...“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Are you in the place you want to be?

Don't answer that until you know what I really mean.

My walk with Jesus has been good, but it can always be better.

I constantly need to remind myself:"What would Jesus Do?".  In adition to that, I need to keep asking myself: "What would Jesus Say?", What Would Jesus Watch?", "What Would Jesus Listen To?", and "What Would Jesus Talk About?"

Being out there in the world, it's VERY easy to get sucked into it.  The Bible teaches us to "be IN the world, but NOT OF it".  Those of you who work out there in the trenches must know what I'm talking about.

So-how do we fight against the enemy?  God's Word clearly states that "to be friends with the world is to be at odds with God" (Paraphrased by me).  We need to turn our eyes towards Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith!  Read your Bible!  Pray!

Remember-The Battle is not ours, but Gods!

AMEN?

No comments:

Post a Comment