John 14:6

...“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday 2/21/10

Going to Church soon.  We have a congregational meeting to discuss the finances and ministries of The Church, and to elect new Deacons and Trustees.  Maybe Chinese food after, and some movies later today.

I'm feeling physically, spiritually, and emotionally exhausted.  There's just so much going on in my life, that I am just TIRED.  I'm not complaining.  God has guided me, and provided for my needs.  It's just exhausting.

Please pray for me as I go through trials at work, and in my various ministries.

Please also pray for my Hospital Ministry.  I am going to drop off my completed applications at Southside and Good Samaritan Hospitals.  This will allow me to obtain "clergy passes" so I can access patient areas. I am really looking forward to entering this new ministry, and I pray that God will use me for His glory!

Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment