John 14:6

...“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1/5/11 - Dreams.....

Since I've sensed a recurring theme in my dreams lately, I started to write them down-when possible.  Here's my dream from last night.

I was in some city, and a guy wearing a "sandwich-board" sign that stated-"READ ISAIAH" was walking up and down the street.  This man was dressed like a Hasidic Jew, and said his name was Schmuelly.  I kept asking to speak to him privately, but we kept getting lost finding a spot, and at one point, we couldn't get out of a brownstone apartment because there was no way to get down.

I just have a few questions:  Who is Schmuelly, and why does he want me to read Isaiah? What was I trying so desperately to talk to him about?

I guess I'll find out soon-I started reading Isaiah again this morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment