John 14:6

...“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Monday, January 3, 2011

1st Post of The New Year- January 3, 2011

Well-GOOD MORNING!

I've had a burden placed on my heart to try to post something here every day about what my daily walk with Christ is like.  This includes all the blessings, trials, & tribulations in my life.

I was reading God's Word this morning, when I saw this scripture verse:  Proverbs 11:30.

"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life,
And he who wins souls is wise."

Lord-please use me to win souls for YOUR glory!  Lord, I want to be a mighty soldier in your army.  Please continue to put people in my path that need to hear The Good News.  Lord-order my steps.  Open doors for me, and close them-where necessary.  Lord Jesus-I surrender to You, and I am looking forward to being about Your business this day, and every day.

Father-please cleanse me from all unrighteousness, and purify me that I may reflect The Glory of your Son-Jesus!  If I have sinned-forgive me. I repent of these sins, and ask Your forgiveness. It is in His Name I pray.  AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment